EW Week: 4 She Fears The Lord

Part One


Part Two



Discussion Questions

1. What do you find yourself fearing most often?

2. What do people fear most about rejection and embarrassment?

3. What do people fear most about failure?

4.  How often do you dread the future? Do you fear loosing control? What fears you most about loosing control?

5. What do you think it means to "fear the Lord"? And how will it help minimize other fears in life?

I really am honored that you joined me for this 4 week study. It blessed my life and I pray it did yours as well. God has challenged many areas of our life in just four short weeks. I want to challenge you to not stop working on those areas, but continue to apply God's word to your life. You really can be an exceptional woman....I believe in you. I love you so! Until we meet again for our next online study, keep pressing on!

xoxo
Justeina

No comments:

Post a Comment