EW Week 3: She Is Wise with Words

Part One:



Part Two:



Closing and This Week's Winners!




Discussion Questions

1. Give some examples of poisonous words. Give some examples of fruitful words.

2. How would you define gossip in your own words. When would sharing information with others be acceptable according to scripture?

3. After listening to the definition of  "quarrelsome", do you find that you often engage in a war of words? With who most often? How can we stop "nagging".

4. Give examples of thoughless words or remarks. Have any thoughtless remarks been made over your own life before that have caused you pain? How can we find healing from those words?

5. What have learned most about words through this lesson?

Post your comments! Use your gift of words and post a comment. You can post below or hit the link to post on our new Exceptional Woman Facebook Page!
Girls we only have one more week of homework together! Work hard this week!

xoxo,
Justeina







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This study is so good! It's my second time to go through it and every bit as rich! This week's lesson is a sticky-note kind of reminder to put in my car, on my desk, at my computer, my kitchen sink, in my purse.......any place I may have an opportunity to poison or breathe life with my words. Oh that we could grasp just how important this quality is to an exceptional woman. You must know that I've tried to post a comment on each of the preceding lessons and was not successful. But, who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Got this one through! Can't wait to host you in Defiance, Ohio again. Love you, Justeina!

Post a Comment