There's still time!

Hey girls!

We just wanted you to know that if you live in the South Dakota area there's still time for you to make plans to join us tomorrow! Her True Identity Women's Conference will be coming to Huron, SD in the Huron Event Center Saturday July 24th from 8:30 am to 3:30pm. It's going to be an amazing time together. I have such a rich word on my heart for those that will be there. It's just overflowing!

Which I know has to be the Lord because truthfully my life has been anything BUT overflowing this week. I would definately describe it more as draining! I have made multiple visits to the ER and the clinic with a sick child. I myself have been fighting sickness. My vehicle decided to fail me. My house is a complete wreck. The ministry has had a million demands of me....."AHHHHH!" has been my response. Just wondering, anyone else relating to my week? The good news is "but God". But there was still my sweet Jesus in control even when everything else seemed out of control (and frankly it was). God is still more than able to help us plow through every circumstance and distraction. His word can still flow out of us even when everything else about us feels drained. I am so thankful for that. So I want to encourage you to join us this weekend. I am sure you have a million reasons why you "need" to stay away, but if you have had a week close to mine that gives you every reason why you "need" to be there! I promise God is going to meet us and pour into our drained selves....we are going to leave overflowing!

If you can't be there...don't worry, God is able to pour into you where ever you may be. Just ask him!

Follow this link for info on this weekend's conference:
http://www.trueidentityministries.com/HuronSD.html

Love,
Justeina
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment