When I am weak, He is strong

2 Corinthians 12:9

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." so i will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

For when I am weak, then HE makes me strong- WOW! Thank God for that! How often are we weak, how many times do we fail just in one day? This is the journey we are all on and praise God for standing right there beside us, encouraging us and lifting our heads like the Father He is. In weakness and brokenness is where we can see that it is God that we need. It is He who has the answers, the advice, the love, the correction, the direction, and the future in His hands. How nice is it to know He is there to guide us when we ask. You dont have to have all of the answers, you dont have to call all of the shots, you dont have to keep struggling and fighting this unbearable battle for life. He is our Father who will handle our struggles and lifestyles. He will put our thoughts and decisions into perspective if we allow Him into our hearts. He wants us to allow Him to give us life and a life we've never imagined or fathomed. If we can put ourselves to the side and allow Him to become our priority and focus (everyday) this peace the bible talks about can reside in our hearts and once you experience this peace and love you'll want no other!

Dear Father
"Help us to lay ourselves aside today so we can see You more clearly. Help us to hear the voice of Love and Truth as we struggle with the daily pressures in our lives. I ask that you prepare our hearts to understand and gain the wisdom of peace that only comes from you Father. We need so much more of you in our daily lives. Thank you for loving us for who we are and being patient with us. We love you and seek your strength today!"
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment