Happy Friday!

Hello ladies! I want to apologize right off the bat for a delayed and not-so-involved post today. I am a college student (because I decided to wait five years after high school to finally join the college train). This week happens to be the most exciting week of every semester...finals!!

I will be honest...I've been living with my head in the books during my free time and was unable to devote study and time to this weeks devotional. But I don't want you to leave empty-handed :)

This is the verse that I look upon at this very moment. I have it hanging next to my computer for a constant reminder of what my purpose is.

"This is my life work: helping people understand and respond to this Message."
Ephesians 3.7 (MSG)

Here you go. Here is what today is meant for. So take this verse. Meditate on it. And then go out there with the Message!

No comments:

Post a Comment