2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, “my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.


It is a fact that no matter how many times you read the bible or certain verses you’ve already memorized, God will bring new meaning and shed new light for your situation or circumstance you stand in today. I love this scripture!

We must believe God for everything He is and says He will be in our lives. In our trials, confusion, heart ache and persecution, HE remains strong. When we can hardly stand, when we’ve wept our eyes out, when we have given up on relying on our own strength, HE is strong. Our visibility then becomes more clear and set on Him rather than our own strength and determination. When we allow Him into our lives He begins to rebuild our foundation. He always offered this indestructible foundation, He always offered this overflowing fountain of living water, He has always been and ever will be more than enough. Maybe today is the day, that we can all see more clearly. Maybe today is the day we will totally rely on Him. Maybe today we will humble ourselves before our mighty God and follow His lead. Although we may not know the whys or the hows. I guarantee you, He does and His will is beautiful!

Believe with me today! Trust with me today! No matter the call on your life, no matter the price, follow His voice, be obedient and let go of all else.

Merciful Father, as much as I have been through and will face today, I choose to believe in YOU and your strength. Teach me to let go of my strength and learn how to live through you and for you. No matter what obedience looks like in my life, help me to trust in you fully and follow your lead. I choose to make you a priority and devote myself to prayer and study. I want to be totally engulfed in you , your voice, your love, your life and direction for me. Make me a pillar of strength in you to stand up when trials and ill words enter into my day. Use my voice to make a difference for you and the lives around me Father. I choose YOU, I choose life, I choose your love, I choose your strength to carry me through, all the rest of my days. In your powerful Name, Amen!

Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment