Lies Women Believe Video Lesson #1









Study Questions:

1.What lies have you believed about God?
2.How has believing those lies manifested itself in the way you live (e.g., attitudes, actions)?
3.What lies have you believed about yourself?
4.Take time to affirm the truth: Psalm 139:13-18
5.What specific steps of action do you need to take to align your life with the Truth you have seen about yourself?

Challenge: Renew your mind (your thinking) by the Word of God. Read the following passages aloud. What do these verses about the character of God and His heart toward His children? Psalm 100:5, Psalm 23, Psalm 121, Romans 8:28-39

Homework: Read chpt. 4, Lies Women Believe…about Sin.

Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Joy LoPiccolo said...

Already blessed through the teaching this week. God spoke to me back in 2004 that He will restore the brokenness in my life. Your comment about how restoration requires taking out the old to bring in the new rang in my heart. How often I challenge a lie but never replace it with the truth. A new lie or the old has a place to move right back into my life.

Theophastic Prayer, founded by Dr. Ed Smith, also talks about removing the lie and praying for God's truth. Growing up in a Christian home I was blessed to know about God but much of the knowledge was based on lies. Discovering this has been heart-wrenching. Now is the time to learn the truth of who God really is! - Joy

Anonymous said...

This study opened my eyes to the lies that Satan has been planting in my mind and heart that I am worthless - there is no need to stay in my home or with my family because they don't need me and my problems - it is more than just my own thinking that is happening here. It is Satan and I know that through this study and continued prayer that I will be worth more than gold.

Post a Comment