What's to come?

Hello Beautifly Girlfriends,

So yes it says beautifly not beautiful. That's because every time I try to type "beautiful" I end up typing too fast and it comes out beautifly instead. So I have decided to make that my new word. You won't find it in the dictionary but if you combine all the definitions of beauty and fly you get: someone that is pleasing and impressive, that moves quickly and forcefully, and is very hip. LOVE IT! Don't you? So therefore we are all now beautifly.

So on this Monday I wanted to take a few minutes to update you on some things to come with TIM Blog. We want this to be a place that you will find encouragement, instruction, updates, and many many resources to help guide you closer to God. You will see blog entries from many wonderful "beautifly" women that I know will be such an encouragement to you in your journey!

We will also at the end of the summer be starting a new video blog bible study that you aren't going to want to miss. So start making plans now to get together a small group of ladies to join you in the study. Don't have time to meet with others? Don't worry you can still join in all on your own. We will be updating you very soon with more details on the study. So be sure to become a follower of the blog or to have the blogs emailed to you so you can stay right along with us in this journey! Also be sure to suggest it to your friends too! If you haven't already...visit our website at www.trueidentityministries.com and make sure you are on the new email/newsletter mailing list. It's another great way we are able to update you on all upcoming events and adventures.

Okay with all those details out of the way. I want to encourage you on this monday (rainy monday where I am) to just make a decision to have joy today. I know that sometimes many of our circumstances can seem to overwhelm us and suck all the joy right out. But the truth is that you and I get to choose whether or not we lose our joy. We choose how we respond to all that life can throw at us. So I am imploring you to choose to respond with joy. God promised you that he would never leave your side or forsake you. So whatever you have thrown at you today whether small annoyances or huge life changing obstacles, your God will be faithful to see you through it. That should be enough to bring you joy. I love you sweet girls. Can I please say it one more time? Beautifly...pleasing, impressive, quick, forceful, and hip.

xoxo,
Justeina

No comments:

Post a Comment